Book the latest Cebu Pacific promo fares and flights for 2019. Piso Sale guides you to learn online booking so you can score awesome airfare deals!
Promos upon promos may have escaped your reach just because you don’t know how to book in www.cebupacificair.com. Others say’s it is easy to buy tickets via website, but you are still confused how it’s done.
Paano nga ba mag book ng ticket sa Cebu Pacific?
We are writing and sharing this post today to help make things easy to understand. Please follow this PisoSale.com promo-booking step by step guide.
HOW TO BOOK ONLINE for CEBU PACIFIC PROMO TICKETS
- Check PisoSale.com category dedicated to Cebu Pacific to know their latest promo fare offer. Take note kung anong naka-sale na destination and route and if how much ang promo rate.
*Pag sinabi naming BASE FARE promo – may additional charges pa yun aside from the quoted one-way fare. Other charges include VAT 12%, terminal fee, web admin processing fee, fuel surcharge.
So ang P199 base fare promo rate, might end up at around P700 to P1,100 pag susumahin lahat ng charges. Hindi fix ang additional fees kasi it depends on the route; different route, different fees.
*Pag sinabi naming ALL IN promo – lahat ng charges nandun na. Wala ng ibang babayaran if hindi ka naman magdadagdag ng check-in baggage, pre-selected seats, hot meal, travel insurance.
If the destination you want is not on sale, wag muna mag-book, mag-antay ng next promo baka sa susunod kasama na ang route na gusto niyong ibook.
2. If you want to book tickets online, you must prepare the following details:
- Name of passenger(s)
- Birthday of passenger(s)
- of passenger(s)
- Flight route, saan manggagaling, saan ang destination
- One Way ba ang flight or Round Trip?
- Travel date
- How will you pay for the ticket? Kung via cash ba sa payment center, or gagamit ka ng credit card o di kaya credit card, or if Paypal gagamitin mo.
- Email address kung saan isesend ang confirmed eTicket or flight reservation code
- With all the details in Step no 2, you may now proceed to the Cebu Pacific website www.cebupacificair.com.
- Once you are at the booking page, input or ilagay na ngayon ang mga details as needed sa naka-display sa screen. See photo guide.
1 – Choose if Round Trip or One Way or Multi City
2 – What airport you want to fly from
3 – What airport you want to arrive at
4 – Travel date
5 – (OPTIONAL) Return travel date – If one-way lang pinili mo, this option will disappear.
6 – Indicate number of passengers na adult, child, infant
7 – (OPTIONAL) Indicate the promo code – Usually, Cebu Pacific promos does not need a promo code.
8 – Click FIND FLIGHT
5. Flight OPTIONS will show up. Take note of the ticket prices on this page. Select the flight schedule you want to book. If your baggage is 7 kilos or less, only look at the FLY ONLY rates.
Promo fares are LIMITED, some dates will have the cheapest rates, other dates will not have. This is why we recommend that you will follow a flexible schedule. Those with flexi flight scheds can check other travel dates to compare prices and select the travel date na pinaka mura na flight.
Scroll down on this page until you see ‘CONTINUE’ which you need to click to proceed. Click it.
- On the next page, click ‘CONTINUE AS GUEST’.
7. Fill up the personal details asked on the form and click ‘CONTINUE’.
8. On the next page, click PROCEED WITHOUT ADD-ONS if you will not buy prepaid baggage, meals, travel insurance, seat selector.
On the pop-up notice “You don’t have any add-ons for your trip! Are you sure you want to continue?’ – CLICK YES.
Now, if you want to buy baggage, click ADD, see #1.
Prepaid baggage depends on number of kilos and the route, by the way 15 kilos option is no longer available. For our sample Manila to Cebu, the prices of check-in baggage if you will buy it during booking are as follows:
- 20 kilos at P380.80
- 32 kilos at P784.00
- 40 kilos at P1,232.00
Note: The prices of 20, 30, and 40 kilos will increase slightly if you will buy the prepaid baggage after ticket booking, i.e. buy via Manage Booking. If you know you will need to check-in big bags when you depart, we recommend buying the baggage allowance at the same time you book your ticket.
If you want to add MEALS, click ADD, see 2.
If you don’t want travel insurance, click ‘CHANGE’, then click ‘NO INSURANCE’.
If you don’t want pre-selected seat, click ‘CHANGE’ then click ‘Remove seat selection’ then scroll down the section, click ‘SAVE CHANGES’.
For those who wants to also book preselected seats, the fees vary. For our sample booking Manila to Cebu route, these are the seat prices
- Premium Seat PHP 392.00
- Standard Plus Seat PHP 246.40
- Standard Seat PHP 201.60
- On the next page, the BOOKING SUMMARY will display. Go over all the details, make sure that everything is correct.
If details are correct, click the agreement box #1, and then click ‘Confirm and Continue’ #2.
- On the next page, you need to input contact information. You will indicate name, cellphone number, another cellphone number or landline (kung meron man), email address, then retype the email address.
Then sa next section, choose how you want to pay for the promo ticket. The options are
- Credit Card / Debit Card
- Payment Centers (FOR CASH PAYMENT)
11. Let’s assume na walang credit card at CASH lang puedeng pambayad sa ticket. You will click ‘Payment Center’ #1, then click ‘Pay within 24 hours from the time of booking’.
12. The list of Cebu Pacific payment centers which will accept CASH will show up, take note kung saan ka puedeng mag-bayad ng reserved ticket. Then scroll down to the agreement box, click the box beside ‘I fully understand that…’. Then click ‘SUBMIT NOW’.
Payment centers which accepts cash payment for Cebu Pacific bookings are 7 Eleven, Bayad Center, Cebuana Lhuillier, ECPay, LBC, Robinsons Department Store, SM Department Store.
13. On the next page, you will see ‘Your booking is on hold’. Take note of the total amount that you need to pay, your 12 digits Reference Number, at deadline of payment. You can also take a screenshot para mas madali.
You will also get an email from Cebu Pacific with info on your ticket reservation.
Sa sample natin, ang booking is 10:45 AM, kinabukasan at 10:46 AM pag wala pa ding bayad, ma-cacancel ang ticket reservation sa Cebu Pacific website.
Make sure to pay for your reserved promo ticket BEFORE deadline, para di masayang ang booking.
What if talagang nakalimutan lang magbayad, mag gigive ba ng special consideration si Cebu Pac para puede kapa magbayad kahit tapos na ang deadline? Nope, very strict sila sa payment. Kaya dapat pay on time or before deadline.
Let’s assume na you paid for the tickets sa Cebuana Lhuillier, saan mo makukuha ang ticket? Check the email you used during booking because Cebu Pacific Air will send the confirmed ticket to your email within 24 to 48 hours of paying for the ticket.
Do you need to PRINT your ticket? Pag domestic flight no need, you can take a screenshot of your Cebu Pacific ticket on your smartphone then show this to the airport personnel when you check-in.
But if you are buying ticket for an international flight, PRINT your ticket as the immigration officer might ask you to show your return ticket.
PROMO FARES RULES
- Cancellation/ Rerouting of tickets bought during a promo is NOT ALLOWED.
- Rebooking of Cebu Pacific promo ticket is allowed but subject to applicable fees and penalties.
- Pag nag No Show ka, walang refund sa fares and all other fees. PERO you can request for refund for the TERMINAL FEE portion only.
- Name Change is Not allowed if you bought a promo ticket.
- Passengers will only have 7 kilos of hand-carry bag. If gusto may icheck-in, bumili ng prepaid Baggage Allowance.
- Meals or snacks are no included sa ticket price, pero puede ka bumili if gusto mo.
Learn how to book direct para mas masaya! Pag may new promo you get a chance to score those awesome deals ng mas mabilis kasi you now know how to buy tickets ng Cebu Pacific na naka promo for 2019 and beyond!
For any issues encountered with your confirmed ticket, you may visit any ticketing branch of Cebu Pacific nationwide or call them up on their hotline. The hotline numbers are Manila (+63) 2 702 0888 and Cebu +63 32 230 888.
O nga pala, whenever Cebu Pacific launches a piso fare 2019 promo, usually hindi puede ang cash payment. Need talaga mag bayad via credit card, debit card, or paypal. Why is this so? We think that it’s to prevent yung mga mapagsamantala na magbobok ng peso fares pero hindi naman itutuloy ang pagbili, mawawalan tuloy ng pagkakataon yung ibang seryoso na gustong bumili ng ticket during a 1 piso fare promo sale kung madaming joy bookers.
Sale tickets for 2019 are being offered in the recent promo launches, make sure to book as soon as a promo is launched and shared. Buy the ticket via online booking sa Cebu Pac website para malake ang chance makakuha ng promo tickets for next year.
The best of luck to our loyal readers here in Piso Sale website! Thank you po! Follow us on Facebook Piso Sale para sa next updates and travel tips for 2019!!!